Welcome to the Newcastle Breast Centre
We diagnose and treat benign (harmless) and malignant (cancerous) breast problems.
Our staff are here to support you and are proud to deliver high quality treatment and care.
We work closely with the regional breast screening and assessment service which provides breast screening for the people of Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland and North Durham.
We also have a strong partnership with the Northern Centre for Cancer Care, a world-leading cancer care and research centre based at the Freeman Hospital and the regional genetics service, based at the Centre for Life.
What we offer
- One-stop outpatient clinics
- Results and review clinics
- Specialised combined surgical and plastic surgery clinics
- Specialised combined surgical and genetic clinics
- Surgery for benign (harmless) and malignant(cancerous) breast disease
- Breast reconstruction (link to reconstruction page)
Where to find us
We are situated on Level 1 (ground floor) New Victoria Wing, Royal Victoria Infirmary
Breast unit co-ordinator (symptomatic)
Telephone: 0191 282 0652
Breast care nurse specialist
Telephone: 0191 282 0207 or 0191 282 0208