Our neurology service provides care and treatment for an extensive range of conditions affecting the nervous system.
We have a national and international reputation in many fields of neurological disability and chronic disease management.
Our service is run by a highly qualified and experienced multidisciplinary team of clinicians, supported by specialist nurses and other allied health care professionals.
Our teams and specialist services
For more information on the services we provide please click on the links below:
- Epilepsy Service
- Functional Neurological Disorders
- Headache Clinic
- Mitochondrial Diagnostic Service
- Multiple Sclerosis Service
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Service
- Neurological Sleep Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorder Service
- Parkinson’s Disease Service
Our wards and clinics
If you have to visit us, you may spend some of your time in any of the following areas:
- Ward 43 Royal Victoria Infirmary
- Ward 17 / Neurosciences Day Unit
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Outpatient Department
- CRESTA Clinic at Centre for Aging and Vitality