There are pay and display parking spaces around the site for use by patients and visitors. Pay machines take payment when you arrive or leave, and you can also pay by phone.
Blue Badge holders can park for free if they provide their registration number and badge number to the contact on the signs at the car parks.
|1 to 5 hours||£1.20 per hour (or part-hour)|
|6 to 24 hours (Monday to Friday)||£7.20|
|3 to 24 hours (Saturday to Sunday)||£3.60|
Parking is available free of charge for blue badge holders in designated bays in our hospital car park.
Please park responsibly when parking at our hospitals.
- Please do not park on double yellow lines or hatched areas.
- Only park in designated bays.
- Do not cause an obstruction to traffic or access to buildings.
- Please display your blue badge when parking in disabled spaces on-site.
- Where signs indicate it is required, when using your blue badge please provide your registration. number to reception, by telephone 0191 223 1353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a ‘zero’ tolerance policy regarding abuse of staff. Please do not verbally or physically abuse our parking staff.
We use external companies to help with car park management and enforcement. Please make sure your read the signs and guidelines at our car parks for more details about parking regulations.