Attend Anywhere is an online service providing video call appointments for our patients.
Please watch the short video below to give you an idea of how your video consultation will work.
What you will need
You will need one of the following devices to access this service:
- Smart phone on which you can access the internet
- Tablet such as an iPad
- Laptop or computer with a camera, microphone, speakers and / or headphones
If you have difficulties, Google Chrome can be downloaded for free.
Before your appointment
Before your appointment please carry out a Test Call so we can check your device will work with our service:
If you have any issues when attempting the Test Call please contact us by using the details found on your appointment letter so we can try to help or rearrange your appointment.
On the date and time of your appointment
Please have your appointment letter to hand as you will require certain details in order to proceed:
- Find your Appointment Speciality in the list below
- Select the name of your clinician or clinic
- Enter the Waiting Area by clicking on the ‘Start video call’ button
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth and telephone number when prompted and click ‘Continue’
- Follow the on screen instructions
At some points you may be prompted to click ‘Allow’ in order for our video call service to access your device.
When your clinician is ready they will join the call. Watch out for any messages sent by our staff which will appear on your video screen.