The medical physics department develops and uses the latest science and technology to help treat patients across the Newcastle Hospitals and northern England.
We help medical staff to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate patients using new equipment and techniques in hospitals and in the community.
We provide the following services:
- Clinical diagnostic services for patients
- Mobility and rehabilitation services for patients
- Quality assurance services to hospital departments
- Professional services to healthcare providers
- Clinical engineering services
- Research, development and innovation
- Teaching and training the next generation of healthcare scientists
Click on a service in the right hand menu to find out more