Dr Adam Evans is a Consultant in Acute Medicine and Infectious Diseases at the Royal Victoria Infirmary.
Dr Adam Evans completed his medical training here in the North East in 2005, before specialising in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases.
- HIV infection including adolescent infection
- Travel, tropical medicine and emerging diseases
- High consequence infectious diseases response eg. Ebola preparedness
- Acute infection including sepsis
- Antibiotic stewardship
- Acute medicine and general medicine