We are doing all that we can to keep our patients and staff safe.
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Follow NHS advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including what to do if you think you have it. Please do not attend the hospital and rearrange your appointment or surgery.
Everyone coming to hospital will be expected to wear a face-covering or mask. Further information can be found here government guidance
As well as wearing a face covering, people attending healthcare settings are asked to:
- clean their hands often and to wash their hands – or use the hand gel available – when arriving and leaving
- follow social distancing measures
- come in alone, wherever possible, or attend with just one other person
Please do not stop or reduce any of your medications unless advised by your specialist team.